More Features, More Satellite Power
- 3″ sunlight-readable touchscreen display with dual orientation
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps with shaded relief basemap
- 8 MP autofocus, digital zoom camera with flash/torch
- 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- Dual battery — 2 AA batteries or included rechargeable internal NiMH pack
With high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite tracking, preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps, worldwide basemap with shaded relief, and customizable buttons for 1-touch image capture and waypoint marking, Oregon 650t opens a new world of GPS mapping and positioning.
Take quality photos with Oregon 650t’s built-in 8 MP autofocus digital camera. Each photo is geotagged, allowing you to navigate back to that exact spot. Share the photos with all your friends through Garmin Adventures. For more storage, insert a microSD™ card. You can even view pictures from other devices on microSD card with Oregon’s picture viewer.
Touch and Go
Oregon 650t has reflective display technology for the most brilliant, sunlight readable touchscreen we’ve ever made. The screen is strengthened for impact resistance, with multi-touch and dual orientation views that accommodate gloved operation.
Double Your Power
Oregon 650t features our state-of-the-art dual battery system. You’ll have the option of using the internally rechargeable NiMH pack (included) or traditional AA batteries — NiMH pack charges when the device is connected to external power.